The engine is longitudinally-mounted. With the crankshaft in line with the frame you get direct driveshaft alignment to the wheels, improved drivetrain efficiency and a low centre of gravity. And it’s a major contributor to great stability, handling and balance. All features you expect of a Honda ATV.
Rugged frame and suspension provide up to 233mm of ground clearance. An axle-mounted heavy-duty trailer hitch with 385kg towing capacity is installed as standard equipment, providing complete versatility.
Independent double-wishbone front suspension with 185mm travel soaks up anything in the way – aiding rider comfort and all the while keeping steering precise.
It’s Honda’s careful attention to detail that sets our ATVs apart from the rest.
- Large fuel tank: With reserve – allows you to go long distances without having to refill.
- Air filter: Large 7.2-litre airbox and a washable/reusable foam air filter provide increased airflow to the engine, for increased performance and easy maintenance.
- Air-intake system: Snorkel-type air-intake system is specially designed to resist water ingestion.
- Cargo racks: Steel cargo racks front and rear haul loads of 30kg and 60kg respectively.
- Trailer hitch: Axle-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch with 385kg towing capacity.
- Floorboards: Unique floorboards allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while keeping away from mud and debris.
- Headlights: Twin-headlights with 30-Watt bulbs feature multi-reflector lenses.